- Can be applied to agile as well as waterfall approaches (even when there is no process!)
- Supplements (or establishes) clear documentation of system functionality
- While there is programming support for this, you can still get a benefit even without using the technology side.
- This documentation becomes direct input to system testing, requiring no human interpretation once the testing framework is configured.
- Changes to documentation are immediately available for system testing
- There are programming tools (including IDE plugins) to streamline the process of using this documentation for system testing.
- The testing output uses the original documentation to indicate which tests pass and which tests fail.
(Can you guess what type of tool this is?)
From 6pm to 7pm, come and mingle with other software professionals.
From 7pm to 8pm, we will have the presentation.
Hope to see you there!